Hydrogen is now considered as the worlds most efficient and natural antioxidant. It may be the smallest molecule in the universe, but hydrogen drives life as we know it.
By optimising your body’s natural balance, Molecular Hydrogen can help to achieve optimal health.
We are very exited about Molecular Hydrogen because oxidative stress is one of the biggest factors that destroy health and accelerates the aging process. Molecular Hydrogen is one of the best ways to reduce oxidative stress…
The formation of free radicals, of which an excessive amount can lead to oxidative stress in your body, happens constantly within your cells.
Factors that can increase a person’s risk of long-term oxidative stress include:
- A diet high in fat, sugar and processed foods
- Smoking cigarettes and other tobacco products
- Certain medications
- Exposure to pesticides and industrial chemicals
- Air Pollution
- Cell phone radiation and electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
Now, not all free radicals are bad. We need a certain amount of free radicals for health as they act as important signalling molecules or messengers in the body.
One beneficial free radical for instance is nitric oxide, which promotes a healthy blood flow, improves blood pressure and therefore heart health.
However, too many free radicals from eating a poor diet or being exposed to toxins can harm you.
An excess amount of harmful free radicals can accelerate the aging process, damage cells, mitochondria and even DNA and can be the cause of many chronic health problems such as cardiovascular and inflammatory disease, cataract, and cancer.
Hydrogen plays an important part in improving the oxidative stress in your cells and help bring everything back into homeostasis by effectively reducing excess oxidative stress.
Hydrogen is now recognized to be the most potent “super antioxidant”. This is due to its novel antioxidant powers which other antioxidants do not provide.
- Unlike vitamins, hydrogen is the only SELECTIVE antioxidant, neutralizing only HARMFULL FREE RADICALS. Vitamins cannot differentiate between beneficial and harmful free radicals. Eliminating beneficial free radicals result in negative side-effects or even adverse health-effects.
- Being the smallest antioxidant in size and therefore able to enter the smallest sub-compartments of each cell in our body- such as the Mitochondria and the Nucleus where harmful free radicals cause the most damage. It is there where hydrogen can exert its powerful therapeutic potential by neutralising harmful free radicals..
- Being the only antioxidant, able to cross the blood-brain-barrier to fight free radical damage and inflammation in the brain such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Being the only antioxidant able to neutralise harmful free radicals into pure water – no other toxic by-products whatsoever. (Vitamins can only convert harmful free radicals into less reactive free radicals).
- Hydrogen has no side-effects whatsoever and can never be overdosed- unlike Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E.
- Only hydrogen activates our natural antioxidant-defence-system for long term protection
Hydrogen is Backed up by Science!
Hydrogen is a natural, colorless, odorless, MEDICAL gas. The potent antioxidant potential was discovered by the Japanese Professor, Dr Shigeo Otha (PHD). This gained the attention from academic researchers, medical doctors, and physicians around the world.
The clinical and pre-clinical studies demonstrate that hydrogen is providing antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetes, anti-tumor, anti-allergy, anti-obesity and anti-apoptosis properties. Hydrogen was further listed during May 2020 to the coronavirus treatment protocol as an important supplement. It improves the symptoms of chest pain, dyspnea, shortness of breath, cough, sputum and violent pneumonia in patients. In addition, it can reduce the risk of severe illness, help patients to improve pulmonary fibrosis and accelerate the recovery from the disease.
How to get your Daily Dose of Hydrogen?
There are several effective delivery methods. Hydrogen can be administered via direct inhalation of the gas. Drinking molecular hydrogen rich water is not only effective but also the easiest and most convenient approach. However, much higher doses are administered with inhalation therapy.