Currently about 85% of our chronic diseases (cancer, heart disease, pain, arthritis, diabetes) are due to oxidative stress, which can be explained in layman’s terms as chronic inflammation, which hydrogen medicine is specifically designed to counteract due to its unique antioxidant qualities. It effortlessly combines with any oxidated substances and forms harmless water from the combination, thus, removing oxidative stress and dehydration from the body.
Hydrogen can be applied via inhalation, dissolved as hydrogen rich water and injected as hydrogen enriched saline.
- Inhalation of hydrogen is a straightforward therapeutic method. Hydrogen acts rapidly due to its small molecular size, which makes it suitable for acute oxidative stress.
Hydrogen is unique in such a way that it has the ability to make positive changes to our cells on all levels, acting as a universal anti-oxidant and cell signaller.
- Drinking molecular hydrogen water is another great way to remove toxins from your cells, as it has the unique characteristic of being able to penetrate the cell wall, bind to damaging free radicals and turn them into water. This benefits the cell enormously as it hydrates from the inside and also flushes away the damaging free radical and helps with cell damage.
Molecular hydrogen (H₂) has been the subject of hundreds of studies. Researchers have been examining how hydrogen works in the body and its potential benefits for human health for many years.
Molecular hydrogen has a wide range of benefits that can enhance your overall health and lifestyle including:
- Superior antioxidant with unrivalled properties
- Promotes cognitive function
- Supports the body’s natural detoxification
- Support immune system and cellular health
- Inhibits viral replication and kills bacteria
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels
- Promotes increased circulation
- Increased delivery of oxygen to the cells
- Increased delivery of nutrients to the cells
- Removes metabolic waste products
- Increased sexual performance
- Protects mitochondria from oxidative damage
- Supports neurological and cognitive function
- Supports immune and cardiovascular health
- Alleviates cancer treatment side-effects
- Improves sleep
- Increases peak power output (VO2 max)
- Reduces muscle soreness
- Speeds up healing and recovery
- Prevents early fatigue
- Helps prevent soft tissue injury